or he could just take some tape and put a w between the T & ERPS [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
or he could just take some tape and put a w between the T & ERPS [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
We could use some bibs for messy meals and cloth diapers. I'll holla at you laters to pick up the stuff...LOL
Thanks for the congrats pal.
[U][COLOR=#22229c][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/miami-med.gif[/IMG][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/nohokie-med.gif[/IMG][/COLOR][/U]
[U][COLOR=#22229c][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/Funny/owmyballs.gif[/IMG][/COLOR][/U]
When you all expecting? This is some wonderful news!!!!!! [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img] [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img] [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img] [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img] all this talk about youngins makes me want another!!! [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
Congrats you two.
"Call me crazy, but I want to buy the Dallas Cowboys end zone and have the star right at the foot of my bed. That way when I score, I can spike the ball right on the star!" -Woody Paige, Around the Horn 10.9.08
uh oh, The_Craziefather has went and done it. Man, your life is gonna be over now. No more gone to play ball with the boys, no more talking on the forum all the time, no more this and that. She has right where she wants you bro. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]
j/k man. Congratulations to the both of you and may God bless you guys to have a wonderful life together. Alienist, you have got a good guy on your side and you are lucky to have someone like that. Just take care of him and let him come and get on here every now and then please. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
I haven't picked up a basketball to play competitively since bout this time last year buddy--I miss it badly. Wish I knew more people over here to go play at the gym over here...actually, I may go check it out tonight to be honest.
[U][COLOR=#22229c][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/miami-med.gif[/IMG][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/nohokie-med.gif[/IMG][/COLOR][/U]
[U][COLOR=#22229c][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/Funny/owmyballs.gif[/IMG][/COLOR][/U]
Well congratulations are in order, you got a good girl craziefather....and she got Burrheads #1 fan :P
What we've got here is failure to communicate. Some men you just can't reach, so you get what we had here last week which is the way he wants it. Well, he gets it.
hahaha.......thanks Rock [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
I make Machiavelli look like a weenie.
Is the wedding still on??????????? Haven't heard an update in awhile.
Yeah the wedding is still on lol...just taking my time and finishing school and sorting all that stuff out...marriage is hard enough when you are only working, let alone going to school and working and trying to do a million other things. I don't want to start out on the wrong foot.
I make Machiavelli look like a weenie.
Bookmarks